Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Introduction





Hello my dear reader:
My name is Azin. I have been thinking about making my own blog for a while, but I have never got a chance and time to do that. Anyway here I am, writing my first post.
Law and fashion are my passion. I will write about these two subjects a lot (because it is what I do), but I promise to share with you every other interesting subject that comes along.
I come form Iran, but I have been living in U.S for 3 past years. I am in my last year of law school. I’m legally obsessed with law and human rights. My major in law school is litigation and I love courtroom and legal argument. 
I love, love, love shopping. There is noting wrong with shopping if you know how to do it in the most efficient way. 
Hey this is my first experience, but I have a good feeling about it. lets see what happens! 
P.S.: hope you like it :)
ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
سلام دوستان عزیز
من  آذین هستم و خیلی وقته که می خواهم یک وبلاگ درست کن ،ولی هیچ وقت وقتشو پیدا نکردم. به هر حال من الان اینجا نشستم پشت میزم و دارم وبلاگ خودم را مینویسم.من دانشجوی سال آخر حقوق هستم و الان سه سال  هست که در آمریکا زندگی می کنم . من عاشق حقوق و مد هستم. در این وبلاگ بیشتر در مورد این دو موضوع خواهم نوشت ولی اگر موضوع جالب دیگری هم پیدا کردم قول می دم که در موردش با شما صحبت کنم
من عاشق خرید کردن هستم و فکر می کنم خرید کردن هیچ ایرادی نداره اگر بدونی چطور خوب و ارزون خرید کنی. به هر حال این اولین تجربه من است در وبلاگ نویسی اما من احساس خوبی دارم، حالا ببینیم تا چی پیش می اید
امیدوارم که شما هم خوشتون بیاد


No comments:

Post a Comment